(1) Practice entrance; (2) The Team
(1) Dr Derek Dunstone (2) Andrew Dunstone
(1) Michael Giles off to a home visit (2)
Holly Coleman; Sally Dunstone
The next course will be held 2/3 November 2018 - Individual and small group tuition available on request before then. See Courses page.
Safe vision for driving
Click here for information about vision and driving.
Derek's latest publication in national journal
Derek Dunstone has just had a summary of his latest research published in Optometry Today. This involves the potential benefits of offering referral to frail patients at risk of falls who present for an eye examination. Please click here to read the article.
D J Dunstone
dedicated to providing the best possible optometry services to our patients and tuition for eye care professionals
Our comprehensive services include:
- Eye Examination - Digital Retinal Imaging and Optical Coherance Tomography scans available
- Dispensing of spectacles and contact lenses
- Domiciliary (home) visits
- Refractive surgery - assessment, referral & aftercare
Member of the Hadleigh loyality scheme.