Covid-19 policy; Dunstone Optometry
We look forward to welcoming you into the Practice. We continue to work under the guidance of The College of Optometrists, Association of Optometrists and NHS England. Restrictions have been further relaxed recently.
To keep you and our team safe from COVID-19 please could you follow the following advice when attending:
- Arrive and enter as close as possible to the time for your appointment (neither early or late),
- Face covering is optional for patients. We will provide a mask if you would like one,
- Advise us prior to attending if you or anyone in your home feels unwell or there is a suspicion of COVID-19 (Symptoms may include fever, cough, loss of taste, bad cold, runny nose, headache & sore throat),
- Please bring to our attention when making your appointment if you are clinically extremely vulnerable,
- Children to be accompanied by only one parent/guardian preferably,
- Please follow the health and safety advice of the team as you move around the building,
- We ask that you observe social distancing where possible with regard to our support staff and other patients,
- The clinic equipment will be sanitised between patients,
- The optometrist will be wearing a face mask during examination and (depending on circumstances) gloves,
- Support staff will not now be routinely wearing face masks,
- The toilet is available for use by patients attending by appointment,
- You are recommended to use hand sanitiser on entering and leaving the clinic.
Please be assured we will make the experience of attending as comfortable as possible in the circumstances and constantly monitor Government and Professional Association advice as it emerges. Thank you for your understanding. Do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
Dunstone Optometry 01473 823755