(1) Practice entrance; (2) Queen Street, looking towards High Street
(1) Derek Dunstone in Uganda. (2) Michael Giles off to a home visit
(1) Rimless spectacles; (2) Eye close-up
Choice - spectacles or contact lens?
Local scenes - (1) Polstead. (2) The watersplash in Kersey
View through lenses: (1) Snow view; (2) Deer at Holkham Hall, Norfolk
Tests: (1) Using slit-lens; (2) Child eye test
(1) Examination room; (2) Dispensing
The next Refraction Course will be held here on 20/21 October 2017 - see Courses page. Individual and small group tuition available on request before then.
Welcome Andrew Dunstone
We are thrilled to have welcomed optometrist Andrew Dunstone. He started examining eyes in the Practice from March 2017. Click here for more information.
Holly back from Africa
Optometrist Holly has just returned from two weeks providing eye care in Ethiopia with the charity Vision Aid Overseas. Click here for more information.
D J Dunstone
dedicated to providing the best possible optometry services to our patients and tuition for eye care professionals
Our comprehensive services include:
- Eye Examination - Digital Retinal Imaging and Optical Coherance Tomography scans available
- Dispensing of spectacles and contact lenses
- Domiciliary (home) visits
- Refractive surgery - assessment, referral & aftercare
Member of the Hadleigh loyality scheme.
Click here for information regarding Derek's research and referral audit