(1) Practice entrance; (2) Queen Street, looking towards High Street
(1) Derek Dunstone in Uganda. (2) Michael Giles off to a home visit
(1) Rimless spectacles; (2) Eye close-up
Choice - spectacles or contact lens?
Local scenes - (1) Polstead. (2) The watersplash in Kersey
View through lenses: (1) Snow view; (2) Deer at Holkham Hall, Norfolk
Tests: (1) Using slit-lens; (2) Child eye test
(1) Examination room; (2) Dispensing
The next Refraction Course will be held here on 20/21 October 2017 - see Courses page. Individual and small group tuition available on request before then.
Urgent eye care appeal for Africa
We are supporting the Vision Aid Overseas Ethiopia campaign. Donate £1 to Vision Aid Overseas and be in entered in a prize draw. Please click here for further information.
D J Dunstone
dedicated to providing the best possible optometry services to our patients and tuition for eye care professionals
Our comprehensive services include:
- Eye Examination - Digital Retinal Imaging and Optical Coherance Tomography scans available
- Dispensing of spectacles and contact lenses
- Domiciliary (home) visits
- Refractive surgery - assessment, referral & aftercare
Member of the Hadleigh loyality scheme.
Click here for information regarding Derek's research and referral audit